The First Fertility Group (FFG) was founded by a HongKong based entrepreneur Mr. Alfred Siu.
Mr. Siu was educated in Stanford University, and had started many successful businesses, including a construction business which was publicly listed in Hong Kong, Australia, and Nasdaq. Mr. Siu was awarded the Young Entrepreneur Award organized by DHL and SCMP in 1994.
Stanford University Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree
DHL/SCMP Entrepreneur Award 1994
DHL / 南华早报: 企业家奖1994
OLS IPO listing in HK, ASX, and Nasdaq
Mr. Siu started the first IVF clinic, the First Fertility PGD Center Limited, in Bangkok Thailand in 2014.
One year later, he exported the expertise from Thailand to Cambodia, and started the First Fertility Phnom Penh clinic in 2015.
The two clinics enjoyed steady growth, and performed close to 700 patient cycles in 2017.
FFG employs close to 100 employees, with offices in Bangkok, Phnom, Hong Kong, and Beijing
- Professor Oregon National Primate Research Center
- Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology School of Medicine
- Professor and Director GT.Center for Embryonic Cell & Gene Therapy
- Program in Molecular and Cellular Biosciences School of Medicine
Honors and awards
- 2017 – Recipient of “Thousand Talents Plan” Award in China in the category of the Recruitment Program for Foreign Experts
- 2013 – Recognized by journal Nature as top 10 people who mattered in 2013
- 2010 – Recipient of the 2010 Discovery Award, The Medical Research Foundation of Oregon
- 2010 – Recipient of 2010 Women’s Health Research Award, the Center for Women’s Health, Circle of Giving
- 1995 – Fellowship award, Exchange Visitor Program “Cooperation in Applied Sciences and Technologies (CAST)”. Development of culture system to maintain pluripotency of bovine embryonic stem cells. Utah State University.
Dr. Shokhrat Mitalipov is the inventor of the MRT technology.